We all are well familiar with peach fuzz, a fluffy, invisible hair that grows on the edge of the cheeks, and everyone wants to get rid of it immediately to get vibrant glowing skin.
Days have gone when people are picking the facial scrub to remove the peach fuzz and excessive oil from the skin, now it’s time to grab the best facial exfoliation techniques to dermaplane at home with a little more effort. It will give you the same glowing smooth skin that your regular physical or chemical exfoliant provides.
Earlier dermaplane was the right choice for professionals and you have to take appointments with dermatologists in a spa and an expert will move a scalpel to your skin smoothly.
But as the demand for dermaplaning surged there are a couple of cosmetic companies that offer the best dermaplaning tools that you can use at home with a little care.
Are you intrigued to know more about the best at home dermaplaning tool?
Be with us, we will explore all that you need to know about it in this post.
So, let’s get into it.
What is Dermaplane
Basically, Dermaplaning refers to an invasive technique to exfoliate your skin by running a scalpel lightly onto your skin to remove the upper dead layer of the skin, and of course the irritating baby hair or peach fuzz along with the excessive oils on your skin. It also helps in fading the scar marks of acne and removes all the dirt and baby hairs from your skin and your skin can even absorb more skin nutrition.
It is referred to as a possible, safe, and easy way to exfoliate your skin to get glowing smooth skin without visiting a spa, and you can even do it in your bathroom too.
Today more and more home dermaplaning tools are available in the market and you can opt for any of them to do dermaplane at home.
How to Dermaplane Face at Home
Before going for a dermaplane at home, you should be aware of whether it is suitable for you or not as it is not advised for sensitive skin or acne-prone skin.
Here is how to dermaplane at home
- Resume with your germ-free, dried and clean skin when shaving it.
- Stretch your skin and glide the tool downwards slowly on your skin and you will notice the accumulation of small hairs on it.
- Start shaving on the cheeks near your ears and move downwards towards your jaw and chin and then navigate around the mouth and Eyebrows by angling it downwards and moving gently on your skin. Do it carefully to avoid skin injuries.
- Be careful to avoid gliding on sensitive areas like the hairline, eyelids, and nose.
- Lastly, hydrate and moisturize your skin with a serum or Moisturizer and your skin has been exfoliated efficiently.
Now you are ready with beautiful glowing skin free of peach fuzz and oils and look stunning.
To perform better exfoliation of your skin opt for the best dermaplaning tool to get better results.